We need to do some preparations before a new class if you didn't work with us before.
1. Download and install the Zoom app on your laptop. Your coordinator will send you the account and password that you can use for the class. <<How to start a class with ZOOM?>>
2. The teaching plan is a general description of our online courses, which is based on the Big English textbook. You are not required to follow all that the teaching plan tells, but please don't be far behind the average progress of the course. We suggest teachers finishing each unit with 4-8 sessions, but it surely depends on the students and teachers.
3. Textbook with audio files (Student's book and Teacher's book) can be downloaded through the link below. Please get familiar with the first lessons and we encourage teachers to have his/her own ideas and designs for the lessons. The Big English textbook consists of 6 levels. You can choose to download what you need after your coordinator tells you what level(s) your new student(s) is/are on.
4. Your coordinator will get the student(s) information from the teaching manager who is in charge of talking with parents.
5. The schedule is made by the teaching manager who asks for your availability from your coordinator. Therefore, you need to keep your availability updated before your schedule is made. And please keep your coordinator informed at least 6 hours before a class begins if you can't attend the class.
6. Please make sure you have a stable internet connection. Most of the laptops nowadays come with a built-in webcam. If you use a desktop computer or your laptop doesn’t have a camera, you will have to purchase and install one.
Download Teaching Resources
Click to download: https://en.elitere.cn/1625