- Level: Training School
- Location: No options, Shanghai
- Subject(s): English
- When to Start: Positions open all the year round
- Contract Length: One year and can be extended;
- Weekly Classes: 20 teaching hours per week
- Class Length: 30-40 mins per class
- Class Size: 10-20 students per class
- Office Hour: 8 working hours a day (including teaching)
- Additional Details: Schedule: 10am-8pm on weekends, 1pm-8.30pm Wednesday-Friday, Monday and Tuesday off; Teaching materials are provided and feel free to have your own ideas; Usually no overtime teaching, but if you have, 150 CNY will be paid per class.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Range (CNY/Month): 15000-20000 CNY after tax
- Insurance: The employer pays
- Holidays and Vacations: Paid national statutory holidays, no summer vacations, and about 20 days paid winter vacations.
- Accommodation: Free furnished single apartment.
- Travelling and Flight Allowance: 6000 CNY flight allowance paid yearly.
- Other Benefits: Yearly salary increase, good performance bonus, airport pick up, relocation support, eligible work visa, etc
- - Teachers from native English speaking countries recognized by China
- - Qualified non-native English speakers
- - A bachelors degree or above
- - At least 2 years of teaching experience
- - A TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate preferred
- - No criminal record
- - Applicants both inside and outside of China are accepted